Design Thinking is mindset or an approach to problem solving that begins with the end user in mind: usually the Human. Design Thinking is sometimes also referred to as a Human – Centered approach to design. The process if very creative and iterative, but focused on finding innovations. Design Thinking is an approach to problem solving that combines empathy, context specificity, usefulness, creativity and idea generation to provide insights and solutions that best fit particular problems. Design Thinking is typically used for product generation, but within recent time, has also been used to tackle complex social problems..
Follow our learning
- Revisiting the Viable Systems Model
- Reflection on Panarchy Part 3: Exploring Panarchy Through a Disaster Response Lens
- Understanding Panarchy Part 2: Exploring Panarchy Through a Disaster Response Lens
- Understanding Panarchy Part 1: Exploring Panarchy Through a Disaster Response Lens
- Tools that help us rewrite the end of our stories.