The SIDELab is a group of educators, students, consultants, public servants, designers and artists who are interested in understanding the intersections of Systems Thinking, Integrative Thinking, Design Thinking and Evaluative Thinking. We meet biweekly to explore what we call SIDE Thinking. We are interested in a few key questions:
- What makes Systems Thinking, Integrative Thinking, Design Thinking and Evaluative Thinking powerful tools?
- What are the commonalities between the four approaches?
- What are the strengths and weakness of each approach?
- How can we teach each approach to K-12 audiences?
- How can each approach or methodology benefit practitioners?
When we meet.